0.4.3 – Big update!Apr 11, 2017
0.4.7 – A Man On A Mission!Jun 17, 2017
Meet the new updated World War Doh where your armies are now composed of 6 different units. Not only that, we have also added a new fun way to claim Barrels in combat, changed the Vault for a very fancy Mansion that can heal your Commander, and gave the Statue the ability to see even further. There’s even more, but you wouldn’t believe us.
- 6th Unit added to the player’s deck.
- Vault replaced with Mansion. Players can heal their Commander at the Mansion.
- Added Armor for units: Armor reduces a flat amount of incoming damage.
- Statue now increases its vision range when the Commander is nearby.
- Barrels now have to be claimed by the Commander. Claiming is interrupted by damage on the Commander claiming it.
- Disposable Teleporter: Moves the Commander to another location on the map.
- The Bunker: Put a Buck or Flambo inside this new building and kill everything from the safety of four walls.
- Commander Health Reduced.
- Building Health reduced across the board.
- Barrel Spawn Rate adjusted. Now the large Barrels contain more Dough.
- Shieldbot attack range increased.
- Dough Extractor now requires Commander Level 2.
- Indiana Ford Damage reduced.